By using AmerPundit.com, you certify that you agree to the following terms. These Terms may be updated/altered at anytime, therefore it is the responsibility of the user to recheck the Terms, every so often.
1. All original content on the domain “Amerpundit.com”, is the sole intellectual property of the article author. AmerPundit and AmerPundit.com, are trademarks belonging to AmerPundit.com.
2. You understand that the information provided herein on “AmerPundit.com”, is provided on an “as-is” basis, and in no way be should be taken as factual, researched, certfified, etc., and should not be taken without further investigating the matter in question. AmerPundit.com is not responsible for your actions, as a result of our content. The content on “AmerPundit.com” should not be taken as legal advice, and should not be followed blindly. Content has not been reviewed by legal professionals prior to posting.
3. All original work on AmerPundit.com, is copyrighted, and protected under US and International law. You are granted authorization to copy parts of, cite, etc., original work on AmerPundit.com, with the condition that you attribute the work, to AmerPundit.com. Use of original work for spam, or intentionally not attributing work to AmerPundit.com, will be viewed as a violation of our copyright, and may result in a filing of a DMCA complaint, or civil penalties.
4. You agree that you own all comments and work, you post on AmerPundit.com, and agree to release AmerPundit.com and its owners, of all liability resulting from your work.
5. You understand that at anytime, for any reason, AmerPundit.com staff may ban you from further viewing or visiting of the the site. While extremely rare, it is sometimes necessary to protect other readers, or for some other reason.
7. You understand that AmerPundit.com staff reserves the right to take whatever action necessary, such as banning, without reason, whether a term on this page was violated, or not.
8. The AmerPundit.com management reserves the right to alter these Terms at any time, for any reason.
The American Pundit, and all sites owned by it, will never sell, rent, or share your information, unless required to do so by law, or we need to report to law enforcement. All email addresses required to post comments are used for internal purposes only, and are not added to marketing lists. All correspondence, unless presenting death threats or threats in general, or if the site owner feels it qualifies as “hate mail”, will be considered Confidential, unless you request otherwise. You will not be required to provide your real name, only a nickname/username of your choice.
While The American Pundit welcomes discussion, as with all things there are guidelines. Here’s a quick list of rules, in order to make everyone’s visit here safe and happy.
- While we usually won’t delete a comment for disagreeing with the author, we reserve the right to do so.
- Please refrain from excessive profanity.
- Racism, racial slurs, etc. will not be permitted.
- Comments which are libelous, abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or that encourage or condone illegal behavior, will be deleted, and there is a possibility of banning.
- Spam will be immediately deleted, and the IP address banned.
- By commenting, you understand that you own your comments, and that the owners of The American Pundit are not responsible for repercussions of your comments.
- While we’ve mentioned the main guidelines here, we may delete or edit comments, and/or ban readers at our discretion.
Basically, be courteous to your fellow readers. Most of you probably don’t need to worry about memorizing this, as it’s simple courtesy. Thank you, and we look forward to reading your comments.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy while on the site, please feel free to email me.